Weave’s customer communication platform has been integrated with the Fuse cloud-based dental practice management software from Patterson Dental.
Weave, an all-in-one customer communication platform for small business, announced an integration with Fuse cloud-based dental practice management software from Patterson Dental.
With this integration, Weave’s communication platform will automatically sync with Fuse practice management data, eliminating the need for manual data uploads.
With automated sync, Fuse users can see real-time updates to their daily calendars and patient contact information.
The integration enables automated birthday messages, automated recall texts, confirmation writebacks, review auto-texts, and tracks patient text preferences, so offices only send messages to those who have permitted them to do so.
In addition to core functionality such as Weave’s VoIP phone features, two-way text messaging, and email communication, the integration will enable:
- Data Sync – Keep all your patient contact and appointment info current in Weave with regular, automatic updates from your Fuse database
- Automated Review Requests – Grow your practice by sending a quick text automatically after each appointment, inviting patients to leave a Google or Facebook review
- Customized Messaging – Create and send unique messages for each practitioner, appointment type, and appointment status
- Confirmation Writebacks – Update Fuse with how a patient responds to appointment confirmation texts so your schedule is always up-to-date
- Auto Recall – Send patients due for recall an automated notice, prompting them to schedule their next appointment
- Text Preferences – Weave tracks patient communication preferences, only sending messages to those who have opted in
- Mobile Calendar – Always know who your next patient is by easily viewing your schedule from the Weave mobile app
Weave is a customer communications and engagement platform for small businesses. From the first phone call to the final invoice and every touchpoint in between, Weave connects the entire customer journey.
“Our mission at Weave is to enable small businesses everywhere to unify, modernize, and personalize every customer interaction. Integrating with Weave brings a whole slate of new capabilities to Fuse customers,” said Branden Neish, Weave’s chief product officer.